0 item ($0.00)
$50 more for free shipping* Contiguous U.S.
• Fathom Blue is a purpose-built apnea diving fin (free diving / spear fishing). The comfortable foot pocket and power ful blade provide ef f icient thrust and unparalleled underwater manoeuvrability. Furthermore, there are two blades with different flexibility available to suit different divers' preferences and requirements.
• Although more expensive, rubber is our chosen material to make Fathom Blue’s foot pocket . It might seem a bit old fashioned but at the end of the day, it is all about performance. We were able
to strategically build a rubber foot pocket with multipile flexibility / hardness while fins made from various plastic compounds do not share the same advantage. This means Fathom Blue's foot pocket is able to produce a spring-like effect when finning, yet its base (sole) is rigid and efficient.
• The BTA0150 boots are like neoprene socks with ultra thin rubber soles. This gives spearfishermen the protection needed for walking while footpocket fitting is not hugely affected.
Blade dimension - effective (H × W): 22cm × 60cm (8.5” × 24”)
Overall length: 92cm / 36” (size XL)
Weight (pair, land): 3kg / 6.6 lb (size XL)
The black blade is more stiff and produces stronger thrust for those who needs extra momemtum.
• The gray blade is more flexible and less demanding, thus enabling the diver to flip through water quickly.
• The black blade is more stiff and produces stronger thrust for those who needs extra momemtum.