A key ingredient for a relaxing and enjoyable dive is a dive mask that seals to and feels comfortable on your face. Thanks to Freedom Technology, that perfect fit is more possible than ever.
TUSA is one of the world's first scuba equipment manufacturers, founded by Kazuo Tabata over sixty years ago. Tabata Co., Ltd. has grown to be an international sporting goods manufacturer headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
From the first handmade mask and goggles built in Mr.Tabata's garage, TUSA products have continued to be constructed from the finest materials with an unparalleled commitment to quality. TUSA was the innovative manufacturer to introduce crystal (surgical) silicone mask skirts with its original Liberator model, and was also the first to depart from black to produce a range of vibrant colors in diving equipment.
In keeping with this commitment to excellence is the Freedom One and Freedom One Pro, offering TUSA’s revolutionary Freedom Fit and Freedom Dry technologies for unparalleled comfort and absolute minimum leakage.
Freedom Fit provides a dimpled pattern in the skirt along the forehead and cheek, varied thicknesses of silicone above the lip and under the nose, and stability ridges add just enough reinforcement especially at depth – each adding noticeable flexibility, comfort, skin surface contact and performance over standard masks.
Freedom Dry rounds out the mask with a specially developed low friction surface along the fitting line that delivers superior seal, and reduces excess skin tension when you have a reg or snorkel in your mouth.
Beginner to advanced, all divers will immediately see and appreciate this amazing new Freedom Mask from TUSA.
The upscale Freedom One Pro comes with TUSA’s Crystal Optical View lenses with an ultra violet reflective coating.
Consistent with TUSA’s long-time dedication to dive gear color, Freedom One is available in multi-hues: Cobalt Blue, Siesta Green, Translucent Black, Black/Black Silicone, Siesta Green/Black Silicone. Freedom One Pro is available in Metallic Dark Red, and Black.
Freedom comes at a price ... for those of you who are willing to pay slightly more for a dive mask, you will find a noticeable difference that's worth it in the comfort and fit of TUSA's Freedom One.
The M-211 Freedom One mask features the newly developed and revolutionary Freedom Technology delivering superior fit, comfort and performance. The Freedom One is the first of a new generation of TUSA masks offering this innovative new technology combined with superior design, build quality, materials and frame construction.
In addition to Freedom Technology, the M-211 features TUSA’s patented Quick-Adjust Buckle System, 3-D Anatomical Strap, Round-Edge skirt technologies and is available in a PRO version (M-211S) with Crystalview optical glass lenses treated with a proprietary anti-reflective (A/R) and ultraviolet (U/V) coating.
Each person has a unique facial structure and every diver can potentially experience some level of discomfort or "pressure" while wearing a typical mask underwater. TUSA engineers wanted to solve these problems and spent several years analyzing mask fit, facial bone structure and mouth movement. The result is Freedom Technology, a set of revolutionary new mask features delivering superior fit, comfort and increased performance. Experience Freedom.
Freedom Fit offers a superior fit and level of comfort by utilizing three specific design features.
1. Dimpled Skirt: Key areas around the forehead and cheek bones have been designed with dimples which combine to increase the skirt’s softness, flexibility and skin surface contact. This also greatly reduces leakage and enhances comfort.
2. Varied Silicone Thickness: A regulator or snorkel mouthpiece, when in use, can cause areas of the mouth and nose section to distort causing leakage and discomfort. Varied thicknesses of silicone in these key areas reduce leakage and provide a better fit.
3. Stability Ridges: As water pressure increases, a mask will compress inwards toward the face often causing further leakage or discomfort. Areas under the cheek bones have been reinforced with stability ridges to minimize this compression maintaining ideal skin surface contact.
Freedom Dry enhances comfort and fit by utilizing a revolutionary low friction skirt surface. The skirt fitting line (shown in red) includes a low friction surface that delivers a superior seal and increases the facial area contact patch while significantly reducing excess skin tension. The result is a soft and supple feeling mask with a dramatically improved seal.
FULL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
- Low profile, low-volume 2-window teardrop design
- Features TUSA's Freedom Technology
- Skirt mounted Quick-Adjust Buckle System
- Round-edge skirt for maximum fit and comfort
- 3-D strap for ideal anatomical fit
- Colors: Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Flash Yellow (FY), Hibiscus Red (HR), Pearlescent Pink (PP), Siesta Green (SG), Translucent/Black (T/BK)
- Black Silicone: Black (QB-BK), Metallic Dark Red/Black (QB-BK/MDR), Siesta Green/Black (QB-BK/SG)
- PRO Version (M-211S) with CrystalView AR/UV: Black (SQB-BK), Metallic Dark Red/Black (SQB-BK/MDR), Siesta Green/Black (SQB-BK/SG)