The OCEAN REEF Neptune Series provides a revolutionary take on the full face mask. They offer great visual fields, superior comfort, reliability, exceptional safety, durability, AND they are easy to use! Whether you are a professional or commercial diver, or just a person who feels like picking up the sport of scuba diving; the OCEAN REEF Neptune Series has a mask tailored just for you!
The Neptune Space is the latest and most innovative mask in the Neptune Series. It has been designed with technical experience gained through 10 years of full face mask manufacturing.
- State-of-the-art integrated regulator
- Reduced internal volume
- Improved visual field; visible light transfer of visor is 92%
- Premium grade silicone rubber bellows-type skirt (30-45 mm, double that of a conventional mask)
- Durable, scratch-resistant visor
- 4-position adjustable exhaust valve
- Patented 3-D equalization system
- Newly designed quick release system
- Six strap head harness with low elasticity and FRB (Fast Rotating Buckle), providing firm mask positioning and
- quick mask donning and doffing
- Integrated surface air valve
- Easy access rubber purge button
- Techpolymer protection treatments allow for use in extreme conditions
- Total weight of 860 g (1.89 lbs) and a positive buoyancy of 400 g (0.89 lbs), providing a light and comfortable fit
- Can be used with a communication unit and various Neptune System accessories
- Mask comes in two sizes, medium/large and small/medium
- Optional accessory: Special adaptor allowing for connection of several kinds of regulators (two adaptor sizes, medium (standard) and small)
The Neptune Space is specifically designed for professional and high performance applications and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
The Neptune Space complies with CE Certification in accordance with 89/689/EEC directives under the UNI EN250 standard rules for underwater activities, including low temperatures (<50 degrees F).