The GP4100 combines the functionality, intelligence and features of the easily operated GP4000 computer with the GP18 pressure gauge in a compact shock absorbing thermoplastic rubber boot for protection and convenient accessibility.
The next, logical step in the evolution of ISTís iconic GP3000 Data+, the Compass+ is a more powerful instrument in comparison, and all divers, beginner through advanced, will appreciate its practicality, sophistication and moderate pricing. With its built-in compass, the GP4100 can be activated with a touch of a button, and works at angles that would be impossible for a conventional unit. The dive computer is positioned at a slight angle so the information can be read more conveniently, and divers can also program up to three Nitrox mixtures before a dive and change between the gases mid-dive. Bottom line: Compass+ is a lot of bang for the buck and loaded with plenty of features and capability. The evolution of diver-friendly computers takes a giant, convenient step forward.
At IST, we have taken our tried and proven GP-3000 DATA+ down the evolutionary path. Now, we have the new GP-4000 COMPASS+ dive computer, which despite the similarity in appearance to its older cousin, COMPASS+ is indeed a more powerful instrument in comparison and all divers will appreciate its practicality and sophistication.
As its name suggests, GP-4000 has a built-in digital compass that can be activated with a touch of a button and works at angles that would be impossible for a conventional unit. The new dot-matrix screen gives a better visual presentation of information and dive profile. Users can also programme (up to) 3 Nitrox mixtures before a dive and change between the gases mid-dive.
A double gauge console – pressure gauge and COMPASS+ dive computer – which is more compact than conventional three gauge console.
The dive computer is positioned slightly angled so the information can be read more conveniently.
Shock absorbing TPR boot provides excellent protection of its important contents.
Pressure gauge maximum reading: (5000psi).
- Thickness: 28mm (1.1”)
- Diameter: 62mm (2.4”)
- Total length (incl. straps): 328mm (12.9”)
- Wight: 105g (3.7oz.)
- Battery: USER REPLACEABLE (CR2032 lithium battery)
- Maximum depth rating: 100m (328ft)
- PC Connectable: Yes (PC interface (PCI-3000) is available separately)
- DIGITAL COMPASS - at a touch of a button!
- Modified Swiss model Algorithm
- Safety levels: user define (3 levels)
- 3 programmable Nitrox mixtures (21 ~ 99%) – mid dive switch-able
- Fresh / sea water setting
- Unit: metric / imperial
- Data collection interval: user define (10s or 30s)
- Time display: 12h or 24h
- Thermometer (from -5C ~ 40C / 23F~ 104F)
- Current and maximum depth display
- Oxygen + nitrogen exposure tracking display
- Dive timer
- No-deco limit display
- Decompression-stop timer and depth display
- Deep-stop timer and depth display
- Ascent speed warning
- surface interval (or desaturation) timer
- Depth profile
- No flight indicator
- Battery power indicator
- Auto-altitude adjustment (maximum 6000m / 19680ft)
- Automatic activated gauge function
- Audio & visual alarm (fast ascent rate, deco stop violation, oxygen partial pressure, oxygen limit, max. depth, dive time etc.)
- Log book (maximum 50 dives)
- Date and time function
- Data can be uploaded through PC interface (sold separately)
- Battery life: average 3 years (based on 50 x 1 hour dive per year)
- Bright EL back light
FULL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY