Literally, the size of a soda can, this is the smallest portable air source in the world. The “Old Faithful” of the venerable Spare Air line, this is the single-source, everything you’ll need to give you the safety edge. A complete SCUBA system (regulator, tank and pressure indicator) in a soda-can sized tank, the Spare Air 170-PKX uses a balanced, single-stage regulator that screws directly onto the bottle. The Spare Air 170-PKX is always on, so in a pinch you just put it in your mouth and start breathing. Fill the 170 straight from your primary cylinder in seconds via a yoke adapter. You can also fill directly from a fill station or compressor with a special fitting. A built-in pressure indicator nub protrudes when the bottle is full, or you can get an optional dial pressure gauge. The bottom line: Easy to fill, stow and use, the Spare Air 170 is the perfect miniature redundant air supply system. In production since 1979, the original 1.7 cu ft 170PKX boasts over 100,000 units in use. Try it, you’ll see why!
• 1.7 cubic feet of air
FULL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
• Black anodized finish
• Refill adapter sold separately
• Easily refills from your own SCUBA tank with optional refill adapter (patent pending)
• Comes with neoprene vest
• Small, hands-free, nearly neutrally buoyant
• Breathe on demand regulator -No complicated instructions
• Completely redundant back-up miniature SCUBA system
• Faster than buddy breathing and easier than an octopus
• Compact size allows for more versatile mounting options.
• Size preferred by military agencies worldwide.
• Original 1.7 cu ft is the "old faithful" of the SPARE AIR product line. In production since 1979- over 100,000 units in use.