Sealife’s Mini II Underwater Camera is a rubber-aromored tough little camera for shooting photos or video under just about any conditions. It’s depth-tested to 130’ (40m) and shock-proof tested for a drop of 6’ (2m). Take high-resolution 9MP photographs or VGA 640 x 480 video with sound. The large controls and easy set-up make the Mini II a breeze to use with no complicated menus. A built-in SPY mode can take continuous pictures at time intervals that you set, for capturing images of hard-to-approach subjects. Expand your creative horizons with optional flash or wide angle lens.
Compact, rugged, easy to-use-the Mini II is ready for adventure
Depth tested waterproof to 130 feet, rubber armored for a sure grip and shockproof tested up to 6ft/2m. Made for SCUBA divers, snorkelers, boaters, hikers, paddlers and any fun-seeking adventurer.
Large, wide-spread controls for easy operation and no complicated menus. The Easy Setup on-screen guide ensures the camera is set correctly for great pictures on land or underwater. No more blue pictures with the Dive and Snorkel modes with underwater color booster.
Let your creativity shine with the SPY mode. SPY mode lets the camera do all the work - It takes continuous pictures at set time intervals. Capture those impossible pictures when you can't get close to the subject.
As easy to expand as it is to use, for breathtaking panoramic shots, add the optional wide angle lens which allows close up pictures to within 1ft / 30cm and increases the shooting angle by 33% so you can fit everything in the picture. To bring vibrant colorful pictures while diving, add the SeaLife Digital Pro Flash.
Waterproof, Shockproof, crushproof……Adventureproof
This is one truly ruggedized camera ready to withstand the most punishing environments!
Waterproof to 130ft / 40m
Shockproof 6ft / 2m
Large, wide spread 3-button operation for easy operation
Easy Set-up mode 1-2-3 graphic on-screen guide for setting camera mode – no complicated menus.
-Land Auto mode for action land pictures and videos in extreme conditions
-Dive mode for underwater exposure control and color correction – no more blue pictures
-Snorkel mode for underwater exposure control and color correction – no more blue pictures
-Ext Flash mode for integration with external flash to enhance color and brightness underwater.
Video mode at 30fps with Sound
Soft Rubber grip design for sure grip.
Spy Mode – The camera automatically shoots continuous pictures at set time intervals.
Compact, Slim design (pocket size)
2x AAA batteries Alkaline(included), NiMH rechargeable or Energizer Ultimate lithium batteries.
Self-contained dive camera (no housing)
9 megapixels for sharp, high-resolution pictures.
Large 2.4" TFT Color LCD for easy on-camera viewing
Instant focus lens from 2 ft to infinity
SD and SDHC card compatible (8GB recommended).
Included in box:
SeaLife SL330 Camera
Camera strap with clip
Soft camera case
Cleaning Brush / Tool
Flash Link Adapter
Two AAA alkaline batteries
SD/SDHC Card READER
- Image Sensor: 9.0 mega pixel CMOS image sensor
- Color: 24-bit color (RGB)
- Image Resolution: 9mp (3472x2604)
- Picture file format: JPEG
- Movie Resolution: VGA (640x480) at 30 frames per second
- Video file format: MJPEG (.AVI)
- Lens aperture: F3.0
- Focal Length: 7.9mm (film equivalent = 45mm)
- Focus type: Instant fixed-focus lens
- Zoom: 3x Digital zoom
- Shutter speed: Mechanical shutter
- Land: 1 to 1/2000 second
- UW mode: 1/60 to 1/2000 second
- Flash: Auto, Fill, Off, Red-Eye Reduction
- Scene modes: Auto, Snorkel (underwater), Sea, Ext Flash Mode
- Shooting modes: Single, SPY
- LCD 2.4" color TFT LCD
- Memory; Internal: 28 MB (10 hi-res pictures)
- External: SD and SDHC card
- Recommend 8GB SDHC card
- Audio Output: Yes (mono, 1x speaker)
- EXIF Format: EXIF 2.2
- Operating - Environment: PC: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- MAC: OS 9.0 and up
- CD/Software: International instruction manuals in 5 languages
- Language - Support: On-Screen Display: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Turkish, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (T-C and S-C)
- Instruction manual: English (printed), German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch
- Power: AAA Battery x 2
- Battery life: Approx. 100 pictures with Alkaline and 500+ pics with Energizer Ultimate
- Certification CE, ROHS, FCC
- Weight 286 grams w/strap
- Environmental Specifications:
- Depth: Individually depth tested to 133' (40 m)
- buoyancy: Slightly negative
- Operating temp: 33 degrees F to 110 degrees F
- Storage temp: -20 degrees F to +140 degrees F
- Tripod moun t : Standard ¼-20 tripod thread s
- Warra nty: 1 year limited warranty.
This item is only covered by Sea Life's Warranty, and it is not refundable or liable by Seavenger.com.
FULL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY