Seavenger Navigator Men’s 3mm Shorty Wetsuit with Sharkskin Stomach$52.99
- PREMIUM QUALITY — 3mm neoprene material is ideal for 65° F & up.
- GREAT FOR SURFERS — Sharkskin front panel & anti-abrasion shoulders provide extra durability.
- COMFORTABLE WEAR — Flat-lock stitching prevents chafing while the multi-panel design gives a contoured fit.
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE — Multi-panel design gives a contoured fit that moves with you.
- EASY DONNING & DOFFING — Extra-long leash & a #10 YKK zipper for comfort & convenience.
New & Improved
The redesigned Seavenger Navigator shorty features the same comfort and convenience of the original wetsuit model with fresh features that give even more durability and versatility.
This new-and-improved style features super-stretch panels that contour your body and move with you like a second skin. Whether you’re paddling past the whitewash or waving over your dive buddy, the multi-panel design and flexible armpit panels ensure maximum mobility.
Comfortable QualityManufactured with 3mm high-grade neoprene, this shorty wetsuit offers optimum comfort that’s perfect for all-day wear. With insulating technology that helps to maintain body heat in colder waters, it’s ideal for wearing alone while snorkeling or surfing, or layering in colder waters. The sleek, snug fit doesn’t add bulk or weigh you down.
To make sure you’re ready for anything that comes your way, seams are constructed with flat-lock stitching that’s smooth and soft. With no chance of chafing or irritated skin, you’ll be all set for wherever the waves take you.
Great for SurfersCreated for dedicated watersports enthusiasts, the new Seavenger Shorty includes an ultra-tough sharkskin panel that covers the chest and stomach, making it great for charging insane waves.
This warm-water wetsuit also features an extra-long leash, #10 YKK zipper and an inner gusset. Donning and doffing is simple and convenient, while minimized flushing makes it a comfortable, durable choice for divers, surfers and snorkelers alike.
Seavenger wetsuits are backed by a one-year limited warranty.