Seavenger.com's Return Policy Made Simple
At Seavenger.com, we fully understand that purchasing gear online will occasionally necessitate a return for exchange, refund or store credit. That's why we've made our Return Policy the simplest, most streamlined process in the industry.
New Gear Purchased Within 45 days - Seavenger.com will accept merchandise for 100% of purchase price (less the shipping charge), for exchange, refund or store credit if the item is brand new with original manufacturer's packaging. Please include as much of the original product packaging as possible including tags, brochures, etc.
New Gear Purchased Between 45-120 days - If the merchandise is new with original manufacturer's packaging we will credit you 100% purchase price (less the shipping charge) for exchange or store credit that can be used towards purchase of any product we sell at Seavenger.com.
Used Gear Purchased Within 45 days - Seavenger.com will accept merchandise for 75% refund (less the shipping charge), if the item has been used in the water, shows reasonable wear or is not returned with original packaging. We reserve the right to assess the condition, and accept or refuse refunds based upon review of each item.
Exceptions and Exclusions
- Closeout items are not eligible for exchange, return or refund
- Products from Sea Life, Sea Doo, and Ocean Reef are not refundable.
- Brand new electronics, excluding above brands, including torches, cameras and photo equipment are eligible for exchange, refund or store credit within 45 days of purchase for a 15% of purchase price restocking fee.
- Prescription goggles are eligible for exchange, refund or store credit for a $5.00 restocking fee.
- Prescription masks are eligible for exchange, refund or store credit for a $10.00 restocking fee.
Disclaimers and Responsibilities
- It is your responsibility to cover the cost of shipping a product back to us. No C.O.D. shipments accepted.
- We cannot send replacement shipments or issue refunds until original shipment is returned.
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds or exchanges for any gear that has been found to be damaged due to physical abuse or misuse.
- For repairs, we urge you to contact the manufacturers directly for warranty information.
1. Verify that all merchandise is in the original packaging and that all components, manuals, tags, labels and accessories are included. Do not mark on the original product packaging.
2. Please include the RMA form below with a copy of your receipt or packing list.
3. For your protection, we suggest using a "traceable" shipping method such as UPS Ground or FedEx.
Thank you for carefully reading our return policy.
Seavenger.com wants you to have a great shopping experience.
If you have any concerns or questions, please free to call or e-mail us. Please consult our website under Returns/Exchange for the most current and updated Return Policy.
Effective date: 06/09/12